Get the best online Roku technical support help | Call 1-855-276-5444 | Roku activation code, Setup & Netflix Roku support instantly
We offer conscientious service to customers who use the Roku player on a routine basis. We have a team well-qualified and experienced professionals who deal with a variety of issues that befall Roku player. Our Roku player services include:
- Roku Account Setup: We provide all the assistance for setting up and configuring Roku player. We help you with the process of Roku setup, which is something that customers often find issues doing.
- Support for streaming stick: We offer services for streaming stick, which is like a pen drive. We help install streaming stick easily with your Wi-Fi setup.
- Channel support: We offer assistance for setting up and customizing the channels of your choice in Roku player. Our tech support offers the best Roku support.
Roku Streaming Setup and Troubleshooting
We offer assistance 24×7*365 days for Roku installation and troubleshooting streaming devices.
- Wireless Setup: We help integrate your wireless router with Roku device.
- Netflix Roku Support: We help integrate Netflix with Roku.
- Channel Customization: We help you set up and customize channels in Roku.
- M-Go Account Setup: We also help you configure M-Go Account.
We promise to deliver the best services when it comes to the Roku player. We have been doing this business for past many years, therefore we are well-aware of all the aspects of Roku player, so you can contact our Roku customer support service number. Unlike other service providers, we are prompt, efficient and reliable. The problems with Roku player are not usually complicated, but still, issues are issues, and they need to be sorted out.
We receive calls from a countless number of customers regarding Roku player issues. We endeavour to become the leading Roku online help and support company in the world and we are continuously working in this direction. With a team of highly professional employees, we are extremely close to attaining this achievement. The Roku player is a popular device that is used to watch videos, movies and TV shows. Many customers are not aware about how to connect Roku TV because they had never done it before, so Roku Tech support experts explain the process in the layman language and help them connect Roku players on TV.
Cost-Effective Services, Promised!
We dedicate our success to our customers. We are capable of delivering the gadget and its solutions to our customers and keep their respective residential and business customers connected with efficient and satisfied results. We are extremely serious about paying attention to the details while offering our services in order to provide efficient, cost-effective solutions that contribute to our success. We believe in total transparency at work, so in order to avail our services contact Roku Support phone number, which is 1-855-276-5444, which is a toll free number. Give us a call now!
How to Activate Roku.com/link
Activating your Roku.com/link involves a series of simple steps that are displayed on your TV screen when the device is connected to it. With more than 4,500 apps or channels encompassed within it, Roku provides its users with an unbiased list of movies, TV shows and much more on the player. All you require is an HDMI port and a strong wireless connection to install your device. The process of activating roku com link account is rather simple. Streaming by itself depends upon the strength of the network connection that you have. Other than that, most of the time, the player is a fantastic performer. Roku comes with a wide range of choices, be it device or channels.
Utilize Roku.com/Link to Activate Your Roku Account
Activating your Roku.com/link is largely a uniform experience across all of the devices, save for a few minute differences.
Say you’re setting up a Roku Express 3700:
- You want to connect your Roku to the appropriate HDMI port located on your television along with the HDMI port on your Roku device link. Make sure to switch your TV input to the appropriate HDMI channel.
- Make sure your plug your Roku device to a power adapter.
- You need to add batteries to your remote. Then, pair your device with your remote. After your do this, your remote will be the tool you use to select your Roku.com/link account link preferences.
- All you should do now is follow your on-screen Roku.com/link instructions
- After selecting “Connect to Network”, your device will automatically find networks near you. All you must do is choose your network.
Find the easy steps to create and setup your Roku.com/link account
- Take your remote and choose the appropriate network. If a password is needed, enter it when prompted. Your password is case sensitive, so make sure you enter it correctly. You can select from wired and wireless connections.
- After connecting to the internet, your buttons will be green.
- Select “continue” after your system update completes, so that the device can restart.
- Your code will be shown on the screen after the restart. You will go to Roku and enter the code into Roku.com/link to activate Roku.
Roku Activation Code: Create and Activate through Roku.com/link
- Your Roku activation code helps you secure your personal information. An activation code is supplied to you each time you activate a new device. Once supplied the activation code, you must use a username and password, either previously created or new, to activate Roku. If you ever need another activation code, you can get one sent to your email.
- The purpose of a Roku activation code is to prevent fake accounts from being created. It helps prevent stolen information and identity theft. The activation code for Roku.com/link also makes sure that you avoid unwanted products and services.
- After you receive your personal activation code, head on to Roku.com/link and input your code to the given box. You can just log in if you already created an account beforehand. If not, an account needs to be created.
Roku.com/link – How to link Roku Account?
- Link a new Roku device to Roku.com/link account or transfer an old device to an already-existing account. Roku.com/link account steps:
- Note down the displayed code on your TV
- Load up an internet browser on any internet-connected device.
- Go to roku.com/link and you will be taken to a screen ‘Let’s link to your Roku account’
- You will find an empty field with a prompt asking you, ‘Please enter the link code from your TV’
- You must put in the code you jotted down earlier and select the ‘Submit’ option
- Select the option: ‘I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement’ and select ‘Submit’ again
- You will be prompted to a screen that asks you to add channels to your account
- Note: The Progress Bar displays how far into the rokue.com/link activation process your Roku device is at
- The ‘Top Subscription Services’ along with other channel apps will be displayed; you can also scroll down to the store to check out all the options and then go to ‘Summary’
- The ‘Summary’ lists all your subscriptions and the total amount spent
- Here, again you can just click on the ‘Continue’ button if you do not wish to subscribe to anything
- Next, you will go to the ‘Sign in or Sign up’ screen
- Here too, click on the ‘Continue’ button
- You will come to the ‘You’re done!’ screen
- A prompt also requests you to wait for a few minutes so that it can link to your Roku.com/link account
- Thereafter, you can browse all the offers available on the device under ‘Go to offers’
Still confused on how to finish your Roku.com/link streaming device link or activation? Visit Roku.com/link or call our customer care number for help on Roku.com/link.
Roku devices are some of the most convenient devices on the market that you can use to stream content online. You will have access to half a million movies and TV shows across 5000 channels. Although not all of the devices are 4k compatible, all of them can connect to your television via HDMI cable. Of all of the devices from Roku, only the more recent ones are 4K compatible. The following are some of these devices:
The Roku Ultra 4660
This device is the ultimate Roku streaming device that provides the best that Roku has to offer. It showcases a single remote that is voice enabled, which replaces all other remotes. What this means is that you don’t have to juggle between this remote and your other TV remotes in order to control your volume and TV power. Use your voice to speak and search for your favorite content chosen by titles, actors, and directors. You also have the option to stream audio to headphones connected to your remote that Roku has included. It also comes with an advanced and powerful quad-core processor and lost remote finder.
Roku Streaming Stick Plus 3810
This device is as small as a pack of gum. But, don’t let this fact fool you; the Roku Streaming Stick Plus has the capability of replacing more than half of the devices that you currently use in your home entertainment system. Whether you are a full-on cord cutter or just now getting into streaming Netflix, or even if you have a smart TV or a game console that can stream from other apps, this is a highly recommended device. This device is advanced in terms of its interface and search functions, while being really simple to use. There’s a reason why people call this the best streaming device of the year. When you setup Roku streaming stick via Roku.com/link, it prompts you whether you want to add your TV controls to this device. Not to mention, the quality of video streaming is brilliant.
The Roku TV
Roku’s TV is more than just a Smart TV. It is capable of streaming all content in 4k and HDR and comes with 3 to 4 HDMI ports. Besides, it is Ethernet capable, provides Dolby Vision support, has a Remote finder, Voice search, private listening and an Optical Digital Output. You can switch inputs, change and launch channels through your voice control. Pause your Live TV too and take advantage of the screen mirroring for both Android and Windows devices.
What is Roku.com/link?
The Roku is a streaming device that lets you play your favorite content on many different devices. You may find Roku setup or Roku activation confusing. Sometimes, you might not know how to use www.roku.com/link. Our goal is to help you go through the steps, one by one, of the Roku account link via Roku.com/link. If you haven’t read through our guide on how to use Roku.com/link for your Roku streaming device, please take some time to read through it now. Once you connect through Roku.com/link, you can stream HD video seamlessly displayed on your TV. You can stream theater-quality movies with your family in the safety of your living room. In order to start the fun, start your Roku setup at Roku.com/link.
You need your Roku streaming device to be linked to your Roku account in order to start Roku activation. Your Roku account is what contains all of your information that pertains to your devices, the channels you installed, settings and preferences. If you cannot activate your Roku, then you are facing issues with your Roku.com/link setup steps.
You need to start the process by visiting Roku.com/link. This can be opened on a smartphone or PC. After doing so, enter your Roku activation code in to the Roku.com/link text box.
- Error when entering Roku activation code
If you encounter an error after entering your Roku activation code, then please try entering it again. There is a chance that you entered the Roku activation code incorrectly. Also, you might have encountered a network error at the time of submitting the code. If you do not resolve this issue in this manner, then return to the Roku player, click “help” and “get a new code”. Receive the new Roku com link Activation code, and return to Roku.com/link.
2. You entered the code, but your Roku player is stuck on the Roku activation code screen
Sometimes, your activation process may not go through instantly. If this happens, and the code does not change, that is when you encounter an issue. Check that all steps have been followed in terms of the device activation in the right order. If you skipped a step, your Roku device may not be setup. If your screen says “not connected”, then that means your Roku device is not connected to the internet. Once you solve this step, you need to generate a new Roku com link code. Enter this code to the Roku.com/link website text box.
3. Roku code link is not found
This is a technical error, or you opened up the wrong link. You have to ensure that you visited Roku.com/link.
4. Your HDMI connection is not intact
If you encounter a purple screen, then your HDMI cable is not connected to your TV/device properly. Please ensure that the cable is firmly connected to both devices.
Go to Roku.com/link if you desire to start the process, or are seeking help with any issues. Please browse the rest of our website for help on Roku.com/link.
Roku Account Setup
Roku player is a promising streaming device that offers access to a wide range of TV shows and movies that are hard to find on any other platform. Roku player works well with all televisions and internet services, but it is better to check if your TV and internet service provider are available on the list of supported device and ISPs of the Roku player. In order to enjoy services of Roku, you will have to activate the device first. There is a series of steps that you need to follow to activate Roku player.
How To Activate Roku Account With The Help Of www.Roku.Com/Link?
- The process begins with opening up the web browser on your PC or laptop.
- In the address bar, you will have to enter ‘www.roku.com/link’ or ‘my.roku.com/link’, which are the activation link URL.
- As the webpage opens, you need to type in the Roku activation code.
- You can easily activate your Roku if you have an account on the same.
- If you haven’t created an account on Roku, then you can create one and then, you will be able to activate Roku.
- In order to create an account on Roku, you will have to open the official website of the company, i.e., www.roku.com and then look for the option named ‘create new account’.
- Once you’ve reached on Roku com link sign up page, then you will have to add certain information in order to create an account. This information is your ‘name’, ‘email ID’, and ‘password’. After adding this info, click ‘create account’.
- Verify your account using your email ID that you entered at the time of creating an account. You will receive a verification email that you have to use to verify your email. Once your email has been verified, then you need to sign into your Roku account using www Roku com link sign in page.
- You will also have to create a pin because it is with this pin that you will be able to purchase a channel or do all sorts of transactions.
- You will also have to add payment methods, which could be a credit card, debit card, PayPal and so on.
- In order to buy anything on Roku, you can visit my.roku.com/link.
- Roku will only charge you for the items you buy and nothing else.
- Roku offers a wide range of channels free of cost, which you can choose and add to your preference.
- If your selected channel turns out to be a paid channel, then you can easily buy it using your credit card or PayPal.
- Roku will offer you 1000+ channels when you setup Roku player.
- You can add as many channels as you like and then, your journey to excellent entertainment will begin. If you come across any issue such as Netflix not working on Roku, then you can call for Roku help.
- As you add a new channel, Roku is going to refresh and will also display a message regarding the new addition that you have made.
- Now, you can ready to use Roku player.
- You can visit ‘roku.com/link’ in case you encounter any problem in any of above-mentioned steps.
Setting Up Roku Using Roku Link Activation Code
Setting up Roku is an easy process if you know the right steps. The setup process we are going to explain works perfectly for all Roku models, so it doesn’t matter if you are using the first Roku model or the latest Roku model, the setup process is going to work like a charm. There is just thing that you have to keep in mind, i.e., some old Roku models don’t have a port for HDMI cable, which is used to transmit a video signal to the TV. So, you will have to follow a different process that time. If using an old Roku model, then you should check as to what’s the video connection type present on your Roku player and TV.
Setting up of Roku will require three things primarily, these are 2 inputs and 1 output. Besides these, you need:
- A properly working internet connection (either wired or wireless). It is recommended to use a wired internet connection as it works a lot faster than wireless internet. All the latest Roku models comprise a wired internet input. There are a few models that don’t have such an input, so check your Roku model for this input. Wired internet connection will not work on Roku streaming stick and Roku Express. If you don’t have a wired internet connection, then you will have to use a wireless connection.
- A reliable electrical power source. There are two types of power that you can use for Roku device. In case you are using Roku TV, then plug in the main power to the TV. Doing this will also power up the Roku device. Once Roku is powered up, you can proceed with the Roku activation process. In case, you are using Roku streaming stick, then you can connect the stick to the USB port on the TV. Just keep in mind that the device should be connected properly if you want to work it smoothly.
- Video output.
Note: You don’t need a special power source when using Roku streaming stick, as it will take the power from the port it will connect to. The process of Roku streaming stick setup is quite simple and somewhat similar to setting up Roku media streaming device.
Roku Streaming Stick Setup: It’s different for different devices!
- Roku TV: All the connections in Roku TV are done internally by the company itself, so you don’t have to connect anything.
- Roku Streaming Stick: You can connect this stick into the HDMI port of your television. Rest of the Roku stick setup is similar to Roku media streaming device.
- Roku Express: In this device, connect an HDMI male connector on Roku Express and TV. One end will go behind the Roku and another will go behind the TV.
- Video Selection: If you are not sure as to which port you have connected your Roku device to, then use your TV remote control. It is important to choose the right port with your remote control if you want to watch your favorite movies and shows without any interruption.
- Once all the connections have been properly made, then you are going to see Roku logo on the screen, which will confirm that Roku is turned on.
- If Roku logo doesn’t appear, then your Roku not working. So, you have to check if there is any issue with the device or connections. You should also check if your television is programmed for the same output of HDMI cable on which the Roku device has been connected to. HDMI cable should be properly connected to Roku and TV.
- On your Roku remote, you need to press the button present at the backside for 3 seconds. You need to press the button given at the back of Roku Player, Roku Express, and Roku TV as well. If you are using Roku Stick, then you don’t have to do any such thing. For Roku Stick, you can simply connect it to the TV and operate via radio signal. No remote is used because the TV covers stick completely, thus, infrared light can’t reach the stick.
- Now, select your preferred language followed by selecting the wireless network that you are using at home or office. Enter the network’s password and connect.
- You Roku will start updating its firmware as soon as the internet connection is detected. You should let the Roku device to update.
- Roku will restart once all the updates are installed.
In case, there is any problem, then you can visit www.roku.com/link and get it resolved by the experts.
Using Roku Player once you set it up through my.roku.com/link
Using Roku player will require the use of your TV or PC/laptop. Also, you need to have a properly working internet connection that has a good speed. With this, your videos won’t buffer. There will be a set of guidelines given by the company along with the product, which you can go through. Moreover, you can visit my.roku.com/link to find more details about the process.
Roku Player: What it offers to you?
- Having a Roku player at home will give you access to full-HD movies and shows. You can watch movies at 1080p.
- Roku has a huge range of TV shows and movies, but in order to watch any of those, you need to sign into your account using Roku com link sign in.
- Roku player comes along with a remote control from where you can control all settings and options.
- You can easily stream high-quality digital content using wired or wireless internet connection.
- You can use Roku on your smartphone with the help of Roku app. The app is available for Android as well as iOS users.
- You can also enjoy ‘private listening’ feature by connecting the headphones to the Roku device.
- You will also get ‘night listening mode’ in Roku, which will help you increase soft sounds and reduce noise.
- You can easily add new channels such as ESPN to your Roku account. You just need to perform ESPN Roku activation and then, ESPN will begin to appear in your Roku account.
- Roku is available in different models, with each one having a different set of features and functionalities to make entertainment a lot more entertaining.
Roku.com link Settings Problems And Troubleshooting
Setting up Roku could go wrong at times, and it could also result in many more issues. If you have encountered any issue, then you need to get in touch with professional experts in order to get a permanent solution to the problem. Roku help is available not just for Roku, but for Roku remote as well.
Troubleshooting issues in Roku Remote:
The role of Roku remote is very crucial when it comes to the functioning of the device. If your Roku remote is not working properly, then you should get in touch with Roku help and Roku Customer Support – www Roku com support providers.
Roku Remote Not Working
In order to get rid of this problem, you can follow below-mentioned steps:
- Start off with checking the batteries of the remote. Insert the batteries in some other device and if that device works, then the batteries are working fine. If not, then replace the batteries with new ones.
- If batteries are working fine, then you need to press ‘pairing’ button that is given on your Roku remote.
- You are going to see a green LED flashing in the front of the remote. When it glows, remove your finger from the ‘pairing’ button.
- Your Roku remote is now working properly, but if not, then reset Roku remote.
Roku Remote Not Properly Synced With Roku Player
If you wish to use Roku player with the help of Roku remote, you need to sync both gadgets first.
- Start with turning off the Roku device. This can be done by unplugging the power adapter.
- Wait for a few minutes and then, plug the power adapter back into the main power source.
- Open the battery compartment of your remote and press ‘pairing’ button for 3 seconds.
- Wait for 10 seconds or until you see the LED stop from flashing.
- Now, your Roku remote can be used with your Roku player.
Roku Remote isn’t Pairing with Roku Player
The pairing of Roku remote with Roku player will ensure the functioning of the Roku device as per the commands you give to it from Roku remote. Here are the steps that you can follow to pair the device with Roku remote.
- Press ‘Home’ button and then, select ‘settings’ option.
- Select ‘remote pairing’ option after which, you will have to follow on-screen instructions.
- Once all the instructions have been followed in the right order, then you have to check if the Roku remote has been paired with Roku device or not.
- If you haven’t paired your Roku remote with Roku device, then you need to unplug power adapter from Roku player.
- You will see two buttons on Roku remote, i.e., ‘A’ and ‘B’, which you need to press simultaneously.
- Press ‘pairing’ button after pressing ‘A’ and ‘B’ buttons. ‘Pairing’ button is present at the back of Roku remote.
- Release ‘pairing’ button after you see the LED flashing for three times. This is going to indicate that Roku remote is clear. This process that will eradicate the problem of HDCP authorized Roku issue.
Can’t Update Roku With The Most Recent Software
It is pivotal to keep the Roku player updated because an outdated device calls for multiple issues. You will see ‘Error 011’ if your Roku device or Roku remote is not updated. You can update your Roku device using below-mentioned steps:
- Visit ‘www.roku.com’.
- On that site, you need to do Roku login and then, you will find the option to update the software of the device. Make sure you have a working internet connection so that the software update process can be performed in an uninterrupted fashion.
If Roku remote doesn’t work even after updating the software, then you may have to do a factory reset. Here is how you can do a factory reset.
- There is a reset button given at the back of Roku player.
- Press this button for about 20 seconds and your Roku is going to get reset.
- The problems you were facing previously will now be resolved.
Issues you could face while activating Roku Player
Activating Roku is a simple process, but at times, you could come across several problems as well. Some of the common problems are described below:
Problems occur while activating Roku Player
If you enter Roku link activation code but come across any error, then you should try entering the code again. If you still face any issue, then you should check if the internet is working fine.
Here are the steps that you can follow to eliminate the problem.
- Click ‘Home’ button on Roku device.
- Click ‘Help’ option there or press (*) on Roku remote.
- There will be an option named ‘Get a new code’, which you have to select.
- You can see Roku com link enter code on the TV screen, so go to Roku.com/link on your PC and enter that code.
Same Page Appearing Even After Entering The Activation Code
This problem is also quite common in Roku device. Activation takes time, so you need to be patient when this process is taking place. But, if you are seeing the same screen of ‘Roku com link activation code’, then there is some problem in the process. You can follow below-mentioned steps in order to eliminate the issue.
- The first thing that you have to confirm is the steps that you saw on the screen have been performed in the same manner. Moreover, you have refreshed your Roku device as well.
- In case you see ‘Error 001’ or ‘not connected’ on the screen, then your Roku device is probably not connected to the internet network.
- Select ‘try again’ button if that’s the case and then, connect your Roku device to the internet network.
Following above-mentioned steps are crucial to activating Roku device. If you find any issue, then you can get in touch with Roku help and www.roku.com/support providers.
Roku setup and activation process will ensure that your Roku works in an impeccable manner day-in and day out. If you find any issue in any of the steps related to setup or activation, then you can fix it with the help of Roku help and support experts. You are going to get a quick and precise solution for the issue befalling your Roku device. It doesn’t matter which device you are using, Roku troubleshooting experts will always be at your disposal for all the problems. But, if you are able to follow the activation process in a precise way, then you won’t find any issue.
Call Roku Support Number for Roku.com/link Activation
Roku launches top streaming device models with outstanding features. Activate and execute the Roku.com/link Activation setup to stream and watch the top program collections. Create a Roku account and use the activation code to link the streaming device. Prepare your device, execute the guided setup and connect your device to the network for channel activation. Suggest the users to identify the type of device errors and troubleshoot it using the available troubleshooting guide. Roku customers can get the assistance for Roku activation and support by ringing the Roku support number to +1-855-276-5444.It is our vision to offer the best support to all our customers and you can Call Roku Support Number for Roku.com/link Activation.
What support do we offer to our customers?
Roku Activation Support
The activation process is simple if you look into it. Connect your streaming device to the Roku TV using the HDMI cable and use the power cable to power up the device. Turn on and wait until the Roku logo appears. Complete the Roku guided setup and establish a good speed network connection. Choose the option “wireless” and go forward with the setup guide. Download the compatible software and go forward with the onscreen guide. Refer the troubleshooting guide to resolve the errors. Execute the Roku activation; Get the guidance using Roku support number.
Roku Setup & Troubleshooting | Roku Support
Activation errors are common if you activate and setup any Roku streaming device. Troubleshoot the errors if you come across any. Most of the errors will resolve if you restart your device once. Network errors will not arise if you use valid credentials (username and password). Make sure that you connect all the cables in the respective slot. Always use the valid code for Roku activation. Complete the Roku.com/link Activation and start streaming.
If you have any queries or if you require more guidance and support, go to our website and ring the Roku support number to +1-855-276-5444.
What Problems Can we solve? (We can identify and fix your issues immediately)
- Resolve Internet connection issues
- Roku activation code issues (Unable to find the activation code)
- Troubleshoot Roku remote issues and replace the old remote (unable to pair the Roku remote to Roku TV)
- Troubleshoot different Roku error codes
- Roku device software issues (Unable to update the software)
- The device gets stuck
- Wireless or wired setup errors
- Complete the guided setup process (Display and language settings)
Network Issues or Internet Connection Issues
Network issues are common when you stream your Roku device. Error code 014 occurs stating that the streaming device is unable to get connected to the network. If you contact us, we will provide you with the best tips to check the Internet connection status.
- We suggest checking the credentials of a wireless network (username and password)
- Print a test page to check the network settings
- Tell our customers to perform a quick restart (Streaming device and the Router). To restart the device you can go to Settings >System > System Restart
Channel Activation Errors on Roku
We will identify the reason for the issue. If it is minor we will execute the available troubleshooting tips. If not we will deactivate the channel and activate it from the beginning.
To overcome Roku remote issues
- We always suggest using the pairing button at the back of your remote for at least 5 seconds.
- If the errors still persist, we will try to replace a new remote.
To Activate and Link Your Roku Streaming Device
In order to activate and link your Roku streaming device, there are two essential requirements. The first is your Roku account and the second one is the activation link that you obtain from your TV. Account creation is a three-step process and requires information such as your email ID and other payment related information. Whereas, activation involves retrieving the code from your streaming device first and then using it on the Roku.com/link website. Once you complete this simple activation process, you will be able to enjoy a wide variety of entertainment on your Roku.
Roku Device Software Issues (Unable to update the device software)
Roku streaming device will automatically download and update the software once connected to the internet.
If the software update does not occur on your device, we recommend you to check the internet connection.
Go to our Roku webpage and note down the Roku Support Number. Just give us a call to get immediate support.
Roku HDCP Errors – HDCP is the standard to prevent copying of videos and contents streaming on Roku. If the HDCP error occurs, a purple screen will be visible. As soon as you view the screen, contact us and resolve it to enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
You can replace the HDMI cable and use a cable that fits the HDMI port of the streaming device and the Roku TV. We always prefer Premium HDMI cables for all our customers as it can provide you with the good quality output.
Catalog to Avoid Roku Errors
- Error codes are common if you activate and stream any Roku device. Each error denotes a different issue and code 003,009,011,014 and few more are the common code that appears on your screen.
- Network errors can be avoided using the valid network credentials and software errors will resolve if you update your device with the latest software version.
- To avoid the Roku.com/link Activation errors check and verify the activation steps once.
Use our webpage for more guidance. We offer the best support for Roku activation and troubleshooting. Dial the Roku support number to get more updates @ +1-855-276-5444.
RokuComSupport | Call Roku customer service phone number 1-855-276-5444
How to activate your Roku on roku.com link?
The basic setup of roku is quite simple though there are some chances for error. With expert advice and support, the setup can be done in a matter of minutes. Just follow these steps and their will be no problem.
- Plug your roku into the television and all the cable correctly.
- Once the ‘lets get started’ screen is up, press the ok button on your remote.
- Select your language, if the remote does not work, don’t worry, you need to pair your remote.
- To Pair the Roku Remote, remove the cover for the battery compartment and and press the pairing button for 10 seconds.
- Once paired select your language on the screen and press ok.
- Select your wifi network and connect your Roku to the wifi. Unable to connect to wifi?
- The roku will check for firmware update and then provide you an alpha numeric code to link your device to your Roku Account at Roku Com Link. The code expires after a certain amount of time.
- Go to roku.com/link on your laptop, computer or cellphone and enter that code.
- Follow the prompts and in 3 easy steps your roku will be activated.
Problems you might face when you try to Activate Roku
Following problems might occur when you try toactivate roku:
- The roku gives an error such as Error codes like 009, 012, 013, 14, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.41, and 14.50, 016, 017, 018 when you try to connect to the wifi.
- The code given on the tv screen expires.
- After successfull activation the Roku gets stuck on adding channels.
Unable to connect to wifi?
While Connecting the Roku to the wifi, there are chances for error. Roku has various error codes that help you identify the cause of the problem.
Error codes like 001, 003, 011, 009, 012, 013, 014, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.41, and 14.50, 016, 017, 018 are most common and pop up on your screen in case if there are any issues with the Internet connection.
Here are some quick and easy steps to resolve your internet connection issue.
- Connect your Roku device to the Internet in the same way as you connect your mobile device or Laptop.
- Choose the correct wireless network name and the password, try entering it carefully as the wireless network Passwords are always case sensitive.
- You can check the wireless network settings on your Roku device. Go to Settings > Network > Check the connection. The settings can check your home network connection and also the wireless signal strength.
- Check your Router and ensure that it is working properly. Connect any external devices to your network and start checking the network connection.
- Restart the Roku device and the Router to quickly resolve the issue. Here is how you can perform a quick restart.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > SYSTEM RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU PLAYER.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > POWER > RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU TV.
Roku.Com/Link Error Codes
- Error code 009 indicates that Roku device is connected to the router and the network connection is not active.
- In case if the error code 012 comes up, ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected properly to your Roku device and the Router. If the cable is in good condition try restarting the Roku device and the router.
- Error code 013 indicates that the router is slow or overworked. Just unplug the router and wait for
- When your wireless signal strength is poor, your device will start receiving an error code 017 on the screen. Place the Roku device and the router close to each other so that the wireless signal strength can be improved
- Go to the settings on your Roku device, choose the option set up connection and start following the onscreen instruction and the error will be resolved automatically.
Try improving the Internet signal bandwidth for resolving the error codes like 018. Start upgrading to a faster Internet connection and check if the issue still persists.
If you are facing issues with your roku, Call roku customer service phone number +1-855-276-5444
Roku Streaming Device – A Savior For Entertainment Buffs
Roku might be one among the thousands of streaming players available in the market, but the unique features and specifications make it stand out from the race. The player will provide access to thousands of free channels that are fully packed with content from small screen shows to big screen hits.
The main benefit of using the Roku device is that the setup is much easier than any other streaming stick. Blockbuster hits and evergreen shows are available, all you have to do is, subscribe to the desired channel that you would love streaming. Totally, the Roku streaming device is the simple and versatile method to watch what you wish for.
Setting up the Roku Device on a Wireless Network via go.roku.com/technical support
- Get to know about the wireless network name (SSID) and password as they are vital in setting up the wireless network.
- First of all, tap on the Wireless option and proceed with the following setup which will help you to hook up the device on a wireless network.
- From the list of available network, pick your wireless network. If you couldn’t find your network name, just tap on the Scan again to see all network option. Enter the wireless credentials and tap on the Connect option which will hook up you on your home network and the internet.
- Once you are connected on a wireless network, the most recent version of the software will download automatically and give some time for the Roku device to get restarted.
Activating a Roku Account
- Roku account creation is very important to link your Roku device and manage the channel subscriptions. Here is the brief information on activating Roku account.
- Once you complete the wireless network setup and software installation, you will find the Roku activation code displaying on your television.
- Now, visit the Roku com link on any web browser from your computer or mobile device, to enter the Roku activation code. After entering, tap on the Submit button.
- Check whether you finish the entire methods on the website otherwise your device activation will not be successful.
- Creating a new Roku account will also require a payment method which will come handy while purchasing a subscription to your favorite channels. You can also buy television shows and films that you would love to watch from the Roku channel store.
Secure your Account
- It is important to protect your account, particularly when adding the PayPal and credit card payment methods. Adding a PIN to your Roku com link account will definitely help in securing.
- Activating your favorite channel on Roku
- Activate the channel that you’d love to watch by following the directives mentioned below.
- Tap on the Home button on Roku remote and scroll through the list to click Streaming channel
- You will find trendy and eminent channels while exploring through the channel store. Type the name of your favorite channel on the Search Channel tab and you will find the channel in the search results.
- Tap on the OK button to unveil more about the channel. The channel information such as synopsis, rating and some screenshots will be exclusively available.
- If it is a free channel, you can just tap on the Add channel option or else you have to select the Buy option. While making purchases, you will be asked to enter the Roku account PIN, if you have one.
- You Roku account should be updated, if you find the payment information is out-of-date. Now you are ready to watch some of the awesome shows in Roku device, gear up!!!
Roku Phone Number
Roku is one of the best or leading streaming player in the US and it appears as a USB stick that help users to stream high definition contents such as watching videos, listening to music and many others. Its headquarters is located in Los Gatos, California, and technology or features of the Roku device is improving regularly. But sometimes many Roku customers face various type of issue when they are trying to use Rou device such problem in activating Roku device, unable to get Roku activation link, a problem in enter Roku activation link, unable to get new Roku activation link and many other. If you encounter any kind of Roku issues and want to get an instant solution. Then immediately dial the third-party Roku helpline number, our Roku support team is here 24*7 available for your help so don’t waste your valuable time in searching here and there immediately dial our Roku support number to get help.
Some common Roku issues that you can face
If you use a Roku device for streaming contents over the internet. There is a list of some common issue that you can face while using a Roku device or utilizing their services.
- Non-stop reloading of channels
- Problems related to Roku channels
- Roku channels setup problem
- An issue with Roku link code
- Roku devices with connection network Issue
- Roku code cannot display on the screen
- Device problem
- Bugs/Errors in an activation process
- Code unable to find
- Invalid code message display
- Remote Issue
- Stuck On Buffering
- Roku Activation error
- roku activation code not working
- Configuration issue
- Installation issue
- Roku account login issue
- An issue with Roku device connectivity
- Roku streaming device configurations or setup issue
- Forget Roku account password
- The problem in enter Roku activation code
- An issue in getting Roku activation code
- A problem in getting Roku activation code for Netflix
- roku.com/link not working
- roku account payment issue
- Don’t know how to find Roku activation code
- A problem in playing Games in Roku
- Wireless connectivity issue
- An issue in creating Roku account
If you are unable to get a solution of above-mentioned issues or any other, then directly contact our Roku support team to get instant help.
Advantages or features of dialing our Roku phone number
There are various features of our Roku customer service that can force you to choose our Roku customer support
- Our expert immediate update your TV channel problem
- 24*7 available for your help
- immediately Respond to client messages or call
- Monitor Online and Offline
- See all recent reason for calling
- Provides Full Support for Private TV channels
- Full Internet TV channels support
- Help users in playing 720P, 1024p HD Video
- Help users in update software
- Have the ability to solve any type of problem-related to Roku
- Fix download & install problems.
- Help users in upgrade & activate Roku TV channel.
Why do you need to dial our Roku support phone number?
If you have any problem or issue related to Roku such as forget Roku account password, unable to enter Roku activation code, unable to get new Roku activation code and many other and don’t know how to resolve, then in this condition you can dial our toll free Roku phone number 1-855-276-5444 for any type of query and suggestion. Here you can ask any type of query and suggestion without hesitation and our Roku support team is 24*7 available for your help.
Roku Phone Number
One of the major advantages that all users of the Roku streaming device attain is that they have access to a very able and highly competent team of professionals who offer their technical services when contacted at Roku support service number. All technical problems are solved by the team and all account related or other concerns are attended to by the customer service. Both the technical team as well as the customer service consultant are available on the Roku tech support number. This is made available so that the customer does not have to wait for prolonged period of time in order to her the problem attended to and had it resolved at the earliest.
We at Rokucomlinks make sure that our support team is always available at the Phone number and any problem that the user faces is overcome by this team of highly qualified support team. The experts who attend to all the technical glitches to resolve them are known for their troubleshooting skills.
One of the easiest ways to avail the help of our highly efficient Roku support to help the users get the device back to function so that they do not experience any interruptions in their entertainment value or time. All models of the Roku media player can be repaired by our team of experts. All that the users need to do is to call the Roku technical support phone number and resolve the issues troubling the Roku streaming device. Besides all models, the issues of the various versions of the Roku device can also be taken care of by the Roku support professionals. The users needing such help can call up the Roku helpline contact number and avail their help.
How Does the Support Service Help the Roku User?
One of the first proble4ms that the users face is to identify the technical snag ether their Roku player is facing. In most cases, the user may not be able to identify the problems and in such cases should call the Roku help setup support service number. The professionals attending these calls are always well prepared and well equipped to offer the help.
There is another way in which help is rendered which depending on the severity of the problem. They users on facing a problem with the Roku device can call the Roku toll-free number and avail the help which is rendered via the phone. The professionals guide the users through the various stages and the users need to just follow the instructions given step by step. These instructions will help the user to resolve any issues in the Roku device.
24/7 Tech Support with Roku Customer Service Phone Number
The Roku is known as the best streaming Player. It is built by Roku Inc, an American company based in Los Gatos, California. Roku manufactures a series of audio video streaming device which access the live TV programming and other video content streamed over Internet. The device is beautifully shaped as a USB stick which plugs-into your TV and plays high definition content. Roku device actually gets data via wired or Wi-Fi ( Wireless) connection and output the data via an audio, video, or an HDMI cable. Just like other devices have problems connecting to the internet and transferring data, Roku also sometimes cripple you when it does not get activated or can not connect to the internet. In such a situation you will need to call Roku customer service phone number.
You can contact Roku customer support phone number through Email, Chat or Phone line. Be it a problem with account activation, setting up your device for the first time, error connecting the device with TV, playback problems. Wireless network setup and reliability, or any other technical issue with Roku TV, Roku Express+ or any other Roku device series. You can always call the Roku customer service Phone Number +1 855, 276, 5444;
Roku technical support Phone Number is the best redefined support service for Roku customer – 24/7, that fixes all types of issues related to Roku devices. If you are thinking of watching TV regardless of where you are, then you should consider signing up for Roku customer service phone number. We promise to 100% satisfaction and service delivery with best possible way. Just like this amazing Roku Player that provide you with more than 2000 TV channels and unlimited content delivery we also provide unlimited, anywhere tech support for Roku. We have been helping customers setting up their account, fixing wireless connectivity issue, playback issue with Roku TV and all for a long time.
Why Roku Customer Service Number?
We focus on customer satisfaction and instant support service for Roku. We make sure your TV receive the highest possble video quality and a seamless effort from you. However, problems do come as it a technology made by human, it may have some flaws but we are here to help you fixing all types of problems with Roku player, Roku TV, Roku Express, Roku Express+ or any other series of Roku device. Just call our toll free number for a free diagnosis and consultation.
Roku digital media player is another product from Roku, Inc. It is just like a DVD player without disk and connects to your TV seamlessly. It also allows to watch streaming TV services. All of the Roku devices are capable of playing different apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Pbs, HBO Go, Amazon Prime, YouTube, Movies now and many more video streaming apps. With Roku devices you normally don’t need a device like set top box. Simply connect, setup and enjoy.
How does Roku Work?
Roku device connects to the internet through a wired or a wireless connection and download the video content from internet and transfer it to your TV through a Audio and Video composite cable or an HDMI cable. It comes with an operating system and its own programming which allows you to switch the channel, increase or decrease the volume and much more. It also has a remote that allows you to schedule recordings, pause a live show and resume it where you left off.
How To Setup Roku and Link Your Roku Account?
If you are looking for a streaming device which can help you watch your favorite movies for free, then Roku is definitely a device for you.Similarly, if you want to stream your favorite TV shows, serials, songs on demand, then Roku is definitely a device that you want to look at. You can activate roku using the following location roku.com/link.
How To Use Roku Device:-
In order to use Roku player, you just need to have the TV or a computer system. The good thing about this device is, it can be connected with your TV as well as with your personal computer system. The second thing you need to have is a fast internet connection. Remember! As much as fast your internet connection is, the picture quality and streaming content will be fast. Those you has purchased Roku stick or Roku media player can complete the setup guides. All the set up guidelines are mentioned on the Roku media player.
How To Activate Roku Device?
Before you start the roku setup process, you must have the following things:-
- The power outlets are mandatory to have, in which a Roku player can be plugged in.
- Must have an appropriate video cable to connect your Roku with your Television.
- Must have a fast internet connection or access.
- Connect your Roku player to a power outlet and plug it to your television with a video cable which suites your television.
- Connect your device with your router, wired or wireless according to your standard network.
- Switch on your Roku player and select your appropriate internet connection ‘wired’ or ‘wireless’.
Set out your time zone and visit to the link : //www.roku.com/link to complete all installation process.
- Enter the roku code which will display on your TV screen.
- Create a Roku account and login in and complete all the remaining process of setting payment methods, by selecting your initial channel lineup.
Roku streaming player can cause various issues during the processes of installation, Roku setup, and Roku activation. The issues could be of different types. Luckily, we provide resolution for all such kinds of problems, such as:
Roku Link Code Issues
Roku Activation support
Contact us @ +1-855-276-5444 today for complete assistance in Roku.com/link account activation process. We will be more than happy to assist you.
There are several third party associations that offer Roku services. Below are few problems that most of the users encounter.
- Roku player is not streaming the content properly
- Problem when connecting to WiFi network
- Roku link code activation.
- The problem in setting up of configuring Roku player.
- Channel selection after Roku activation.
- Netflix problem during Roku setup
- Hulu problem after Roku activation.
- Roku remote is working properly.
- Roku setup for WiFi and many other issues.
All the above issues can be resolved by Roku support services as they have well-qualified technicians that are just awesome at their respective job positions. The online technical services are very affordable, reliable, fast, comfortable and approachable as compared to services provided by local vendors. The online technical support services, you have a large option of choices in terms of support plans, price range, fast resolution time, all time support, etc. These services are becoming convenient for a user as all their system requirements are getting filled with home from just a simple phone call.
Roku support is a third party organization providing on-demand technical support for Roku users to activate Roku. So if you are receiving any problem in your Roku device you can contact us immediately. We have a number of options to help you out from your Roku problems. The User can contact us through email, phone, and chat system. We have very proficient technical experts that are available for 24*7*365 days.
Technical Support for Roku Setup
- Support For Roku Activation and Roku Setup
- Help in accessing more than 200+ Free Channels
- Set Up Your Roku Account
- Help For Entering Roku Activation Code
- Set Up Your Roku Player Help with Code
- Help To Find Roku Code
- Support for Roku Error Code
- Private Channels Will Add like Netflix, Hulu plus, Pandora
- Technical Support For Roku
- Find Link www.roku.com/link
How To Setup Roku.com/link Player
- Find out whether the audio/video connection type available in your TV is HDMI, Component or composite type.
- Connect the roku player to the TV using the respective cable during Roku activation.
- Find out whether you have a wired network or wireless network.
- Wired network requires a physical cable connection to the roku player, whereas wireless connection just need a user name and password.
- When asked for network option, just choose the appropriate option to connect to the internet.
- Roku player automatically downloads and installs the latest software.
- Once software installation is over, Roku Player reboots during Roku activation.
- During this Roku activation process the device restarts and displays a start up screen.
- Open a computer and type the url www.roku.com/link or roku.com/link
- Now enter the unique code displayed by the roku player here and click submit.
- Create a new Roku account and Roku Setup.
- Login and setup a payment method.
- Channel customization also could be done here during Roku activation.
- After the lining process, Roku refreshes to display a congratulations screen.
- Now your Roku player is ready to use.
- For additional Roku setup, Roku activation and for other technical support on roku.com/link call TOLL FREE:+1-855-276-5444
Roku Activation Code
Roku is the largest streaming player. With the access of lot of movies and TV episodes on your own demand. This device is an extraordinary choice for free, subscription as well as rental channels. You can access all those channel services which you like most such as YouTube, Google, Facebook, Netflix. HULU plus, Now TV, Amazon instant video, WWE network, HBO and others. It provides privilege to add or remove channels according to your choice or preferences and you can change or add any channel from the Roku channel store. You will experience the most approached, superior streaming, remote home video management, and storage solution. Your networking system will catch the foremost speed, range, and performance whenever you look for it.
We at roku link support offers the world’s foremost and trust worthy technical support services supporting high quality, reliability, cost effectiveness and output oriented all Roku solutions.With proper analysis of our customer problems and all technical needs, we established our business to provide them accurate, secure and effective Roku technical support services.
The Roku technical support is an autonomous technical provider of Roku device. And not affiliated with any other third party brand unless mention.
- Setting up process:-
Our experts will help you to make this product handy and understandable for you. They can assist in Roku installation, Roku setup and configuration of the player with easy steps and trouble free.
2. Streaming stick installation:-
Best support for installing streaming stick, expert in dealing all channel issues by providing you with simple technical solutions only for your Wi-Fi connections. We can easily set the channels according to you.
3. Channel Customization:-
Tech executives help you in Roku setup, Roku Activation and customizing your all favorite channels, they will guide you with some simple and trouble-free steps which make you quite fit with the Device.
Tech executives help you in setting up and customizing your favorite channels in your player, with trouble-free steps.
If you still wondering about exact Roku support? It’s simply with the assistance of certified online technical supporters who have the proficiency to resolve such Roku problems. So contact us today and let us know your Roku issues so that our technicians can help you effectively.
You can contact us at our toll free for Roku common issues that are listed below..
- Forget your login id or password.
- Link code is not showing on the screen.
- Repeatedly going back to home screen
- Videos not playing/Stuck on Buffering
- Screen is blank (not showing the activation code)
- Problems in channel version
- Sluggish response of the Roku device.
- How to get a new code, when the code is expired.
- Problems during Playback.
- How to rearrange channels in the Roku account.
- How to find a particular channel during Roku activation.
- Link code is showing on the screen even after the activation process.
- How to reset your Roku device to get a new Roku link code and to activate Roku.
- The web page is not accepting the link code given on the screen.
- How and where to get a new link code.
- Issues related to channel names
- Problems during channel switching.
- Where to find the serial number to insert on the web page.
- How to update your Roku device in Roku.com/link
- TV screen is blank.
Roku Setup Wireless
Switch on your device, search for the Roku logo and carry on with the onscreen instructions to set up the wireless connection. You can see a purple screen, wherein, you will have to set up a new Wi-Fi connection by selecting the name of the wireless network from the list available. Furnish the appropriate credentials and look out for the green check marks on the screen, which means that your device is successfully connected to the network.
An introduction to a new media streaming device: Roku
A large number of media streaming devices are available in the market. This can make things complicated that which one is the best fit for you. As time changes, we also need another advance technology for media streaming. In this series, Roku has the line up as a strong contender of second-generation media streaming device as well as it is affordable as compare to any other advance streaming device. This can offer you high definition videos, most affordable with 1080p capability. This device is rich with many amazing features- such as high-quality videos, easily compatible with all size of devices from tiny to large screens and many more. To get more details about this streaming device you can visit- Roku com link,
How to connect Roku devices?
There are plenty of things on which you have to pay focus before connecting the Roku device with your domestic one. The primary thing that is important is a valid email address in order to manage your account and receive all the important notifications. Likewise, you need to select a strong password for your work.
In order to start your Roku devices firstly visit to the Roku com link,you should need to sign-up here, in your Roku account with all the necessary credentials.
Enter the link code or Roku.com activation code on your internet browser. Select Sign Up symbol in order to make a new. It is the extremely straightforward process; you simply need to enter your own details. Then utilizing your login details you can easily sign in to the Account. Enter your first and last names alongside the email address. You have to give a password to secure your record. Then submit your Roku account on Roku com link.
What’s more, now you have effectively made your Roku Account. Presently, go to the login page, select choice Log in. Utilizing your submitted, you are into your Roku Account.
Follow the instructions to activate the link of your Roku device –
Complete the guidelines given on-screen of your TV to associate your Roku device to the web. Once your Device associated, your Roku device may download your new software. After the establishment of the most recent software, you will get an Activation Code on your computer system. For example, “AB47T”
Presently, visit the site from the internet browser on your PC or Smartphone. On the site, you will see a space for entering the connection code, enter the code you have gotten and click Submit button which is present on Roku com link.
While making new account regarding Roku device, there is a choice gave to you to installment technique. Through this installment choice, you can buy the membership channels which are most well known, for example, Netflix, Hulu, etc. You can purchase films and other online stuff from the Channel Store. Try not to stress, you will be charged simply in the wake of adhering to the means to buy the specific procedure. When you have finished the initiation procedure effectively, at that point your Roku device will be set to use.
How could they help their customers?
Persistence of Roku Service Providers demonstrates an intense test for partners to overcome since this trademark causes technical support to serve every last subscribe in the entire possible manner. The organization additionally considers the input or feedback call as the last advance step in your offered service. On final call, delegate let you examine all positive and negative points to know about their level of satisfaction and services. You may likewise be requested to give the appraisals based on singular experience. This sort of achievement keeps sitting ahead among their contenders. This clarification makes it very clear that true help is currently simple and fast to discover with straightforward efforts.
All you need to do is simply associated with the Roku Customer Service with the help of Roku com link, in a hassle-free way is to search the toll-free number on the internet with few mouse clicks and dial with full certainty. This activity can be completed at any time of time. Likewise internet, professionals of this brand with world-class customer service always ready to respond to your every single query.
This feature appeals to the creative ability of busy people even much more as calling it as “dark hour facility”, as they are compromising their precious time. It indicated by the best reasonable time, they can call subsequent to completing the work at the service center. Furthermore, it becomes easier to spare quality time with family and other important works.
Roku Customer Service Number (which is easily available on Roku com link) has served a substantial number of people to get an appreciation as well as prestigious awards from the top management. These accomplishments help its spirit to serve in an additionally encouraging manner. Above described helpline is extremely encouraging so there is no need to search for any other sort of alternatives.
Undoubtedly, Roku media streaming stick is the fabulous device to claim as it streams online content with HD quality pictures and distortion – free sound in the relationship with other leading channel partners including Amazon Video Prime, NetFlix, and numerous others. One can also register complains regarding their device, on www.roku.com, for immediate help. This device and their helpline number flawlessly help their every customer. It is necessary for you to know that this technical support works free of cost for your help and counsel.
Roku media streaming device is at your budget and only need a one-time subscription. Their users always find that it is quite easy to resolve their all sort of issues including online performance, picture quality and many more, just with the help of their customer service help. Thanks to media streaming devices such as Roku and many more they provide us a kind of freedom from cable operators. These type of devices are no longer beholden the customer with their cable operators. It is not less than a miracle that how we can cut the cord of your long-term previous experience and say yes to a new type of experience and not looking back to the traditional methods. If you are interested to experience this type of wonderful streaming device, all you need to do is to visit – Roku com link.
Technical Support and Help for Roku +1-855-276-5444
Roku device works on streaming high-quality content. Roku gives high performance and simple way to access data which is easy to handle. It has an innovative technology for Routers that facilitates fast connectivity to the internet, with a simple design and easy to understand. Unlike other set-top boxes, Roku can be connected with Roku Link two or more than two networks. This small device is having big functionalities and vast features.
While using this device, some technical or network error may persist which cannot be easily resolved. In this situation, we have only one option to go for i.e taking technical advice from local repair shops.These helpers will resolve the problem with the delayed resolution which is also a great harm to our money and time. The better option is to take help from a single platform where you’re all Roku problems can be resolved with a fast resolution.
We at www.roku-activation-link.com are experts to defeat all Roku problems. Our professional and certified team will handle the errors online. You can contact us for below mentioned Roku problems:-
- Unable to register your Roku account
- Problem in connecting Roku to wireless
- Setting up a new Roku player with your LED, LCD or HD TV.
- Roku name and logo is jumping on your TV screen.
- Unable to connect to the Internet.
- Roku error 011, 001,013,014
- Activation Error
- Netflix error
- Unable to play games on Roku
- Unable to play Facebook
- How can you upgrade all software on your Roku player?
- Power light is not blinking on Roku player.
- Netflix showing a black screen.
- Access to Roku and Netflix Ipod and Ipad.
- Problem with Roku remote.
All the above Roku issues can be resolved on a single platform and we are an independent provider of Technical support and Roku help. If Roku issues frustrating you, call our toll-free number +1855-276-5444 and forget all Roku tensions.
How to activate your Roku account in Roku.com/link?
- Open up your web browser in your laptop or computer.
- Enter the www.roku.com/link in URL.
- Once you see the web page, enter the Roku Activation code in it.
- If you already have an existing account use that account to activate your device.
- Also, If you don’t have Roku account, you can create one.
- For new users in order to create a new roku.com link account;
- Click on “create new account”
- Enter your first and last name
- After entering your email address, create a password and verify it
7. Create a PIN for purchasing and transaction for roku.com/link activation.
8. You will be required to choose payment method
9. Provide your credit card details
10. Channels can be purchased from the Roku channel store
11. You will only be charged during channel purchasing
12. Now add some channels of your preference which are provided by the player
13. If you want paid channels, then choose your channel and purchase it using your credit card.
14. Surprisingly, The streaming player provides more that 1000 free channels during Roku setup.
15. After adding the channels you can enjoy watching them through the streaming player
16. Now,The player will be refreshed and will output a message showing new channels
17. Your player is now ready to use
18. In the event that, you find any issues feel free to reach roku.com/link for more information.
How To Setup Roku.com/link (Using Roku activation code)?
Connect Your Roku Video Streaming Device (Good for Roku Premiere/Stick/Express)
obsolete models did not use HDMI as the primary style of video connection to convey the video signal to the TV, but the description which follows should be exactly what is needed for 98% of recent model installations. For the older ones; it is simply a matter of seeing which style of video connection is on both your TV and your Roku Streamer.)
For Roku setup the streaming player needs 3 things – 2 inputs and 1 output:
- Source of Internet (Network) – either wired or wireless
- Source of Electrical Power
- Output of Video
1) Internet – Wired connection is to be preferred for Roku activation; it is usually faster and is not subject to picking up interference from your neighbor’s wireless system. Some Roku devices have a Wired Internet input; some do not.
Roku Stick and Roku Express generally use wireless, so skip the next part about Ethernet cable.
Roku streaming device To use wired Internet, you must have a Roku streaming device or TV that has this input:www.roku.com/link
Roku TVand an Ethernet cable with active Internet service to plug into it:Roku Setup
If you have these, and you want to use the wired connection, plug the cable into the socket.
If you do not, you will use wireless connection (“Wi-Fi”). Several steps from now, the device will show you a list of the wireless networks that it is able to receive a signal from, and you will choose the network you desire to use from the list, and enter the password for the network (if the network has a password; it should, otherwise anyone nearby can use your internet without permission).
2) Electrical Power – there are two styles of Power for Roku streaming devices. If you have a Roku TV to activate Roku plug in the main power to the TV and the Roku streaming system inside the TV will automatically receive power also, and you can skip to step 3. For streaming devices:
a) Wall Transformer that does not use USB – if your transformer has a non-detachable cord and looks somewhat like the following:
TickPlug transformer into wall electricity socket.Plug Transformer
TickThen plug round tip of cordTransformer Tip
Tickinto round input socket on device.Dc input Round Jack
b) USB – this is for the Stick and Express – the transformer and cord are in two pieces. You can use either the transformer, or plug the cord into a USB socket on the TV, if there is one.
TickTransformer, also known as USB power adapter:Transformer Power Adapter
Roku ExpressUSB cable, Roku Express and Stick, transformer or TV end:Usb Male
Roku StickUSB cable, Roku Express end:Usb Micro Male Right Angle
Roku Streaming StickThe Roku Streaming Stick may have a transformer or TV end that looks like the one for the Express, but theStick Powerother end may have a right angle like the other end of the Express cable, but with a round plug instead of the pictured trapezoidal plug.
So, plug the device end into your Stick or Express, and plug the other end into the wall power adapter for your Express, or for your Stick, use either the wall power adapter or any available USB port on the TV. If you plug into the USB port on the TV and there is a red light on your device, that means that the USB port on the TV is not delivering enough electrical current to the device for it to operate properly, and therefore you must use the wall power adapter instead.
3) Video output
TickHDMI connectors look like this – the male:HDMI Male Cable
Tickthe female:HDMI Female Cable
HDMI cables carry both High-Definition video, and multi-channel audio simultaneously.
With this in mind. . .
a) Roku TV – all connections are internal and done already.
b) Roku Streaming Stick – the male is built right into the stick, plug it into any available HDMI port on the television.
c) Roku Express – connect HDMI cable male connectors on both ends, one to the HDMI on the Roku, the other to any available HDMI port on the TV.
4) Video Selection – use the TV’s remote control and/or the buttons on the TV, to ensure that the port you have plugged the Roku device into (or, the Roku part of a Roku TV), is the port that the TV will use to put the video onto the screen.
5) Insert the batteries into your remote.(There is a symbol inside the battery compartment in the remote that indicates the correct polarity).
6) The Roku logo will appear on your screen. If you do not get it then please check…
a) Is your player plugged into an electricity socket correctly?
b) Double check that your TV is programmed for the same input of the HDMI cable and ensure that the cable is connected firmly on both ends of the player and TV.
7) Pair your remote
a) To pair your remote open the battery door
b) Find the button at the end and press for 3 seconds while aiming at the player, for Express and TV. For the Stick, because the stick will most often be behind the TV, such that the beam of invisible infra-red light which is used by the regular remote to communicate commands to the device, would not reach the Stick – so the Stick uses a radio signal that does not require the remote to be aimed at the Stick.
8) After selecting your language, the player will show the names of all wireless networks that it is able to communicate with.
Choose your wireless network and enter the password.
a) Success will be indicated by a green symbol;
b) Failure with a red X. In most cases the password was entered incorrectly. (Note: The Password is case sensitive)
9) Player will attempt to automatically download software updates (this will take several minutes and then it will be installed automatically)
After that, the player will restart.
Then, the player will show on the TV screen, the Roku activation code which will be used to link your player to your Roku.com/link account.
For help contact www.roku.com/link or reach out to Roku customer help.
How to link and activate Roku code in Roku.com/link ?
Our technical experts will provide the complete guidance to you through www.roku.com/link to activate your Roku device.
All you need to do is to follow the guidelines on our website which will provide you a clear idea on Roku activation.
How to connect roku using roku.com/link and roku com link
What is a streaming media player and how does it affect your TV watching experience? To begin with, a streaming media player allows you to play content from the internet on your TV. Also, the Roku platform seamlessly integrates local TV and online on-demand content. Moreover, Roku’s models have varied functionalities.
Some of the notable features of Roku players include,
- Voice search enabled remote
- 4K compatible
- Private listening
- Access to more than 4000 Roku channels on the channel store with the respective Roku channel codes.
However, these features vary according to the model you buy. The Roku.com platform supports free channels, subscription channels and then, private channels. Besides, you need a Roku.com/link account to activate Roku and manage all your Roku devices.
Creating a Roku.com/link account
First, you need to create a Roku com account with Roku.com/link and then, you can activate your streaming devices.
- To begin with, make use of your personal computer or your mobile device
- Also, ensure to connect the device to the internet
- Now, access the Roku.com/link on your device
- Then, proceed to the SIGN UP page to create a new account
- This is a three-step process and requires the user to enter their personal details.
- Now use your login credentials to complete the Roku com link sign in.
- First, enter your first and last names along with the email address
- Also, provide a strong password to protect your account
- Then, submit the first online form and then, navigate to the second webpage
- Here, provide a PIN for your account
- Alternatively, enter your PayPal account information as your payment info
- Otherwise, skip this step if you do not wish to provide any payment info
- Then, select the SUBMIT button on the final form
- Now, navigate to the Roku com link account LOG IN page
- Check if you are able to log in using the SIGN UP credentials
- Repeat the steps from the beginning if the account was not created
- Otherwise, the Roku com link account is successfully created
How to setup Roku.com/link (for all Roku models)
Using HDMI cable
For the purpose of setting up the Roku device, you need the following devices and cables.
High Definition TV (HDTV), Roku device, Power adapter, Router, High – speed HDMI cable, Ethernet cable and HDMI connector
Wired Method (using LAN cable)
- First, connect the HDTV, Roku and the router to a power source
- Then, connect the internet cable to the router
- Next, use the Ethernet cable to connect the Roku to the router
- Subsequently, connect the HDTV and the Roku using the high-speed HDMI cable
- Instead, make use of a HDMI connector in tight spaces
- Now, turn ON all the devices that are involved in the Roku com link setup
- The HDTV will display the Roku home screen menu
- Here, make a selection for your country of residence
- Also, make a choice for your language preference
- However, certain language preferences may not be supported by all the activate Roku channels on the Roku platform
- Now, navigate to the SETTINGS menu on your HDTV
- Then, access the NETWORK menu option and then, choose the option WIRED (Ethernet)
- Next, wait for the device to connect to the internet
- Consequently, the Roku automatically updates its operating system and other firmware
- Eventually, the streaming player will display a Roku activation code via the TV
- Note down this code before proceeding to the Roku Com Link Activation process
Wireless method (using Wi Fi)
- First, connect the HDTV, Roku and the router to a power source
- Then, connect the internet cable to the router
- Subsequently, connect the HDTV and the Roku using the high-speed HDMI cable
- Instead, make use of a HDMI connector in tight spaces
- Now, turn ON all the devices that are involved in the www Roku com link setup
- The HDTV will display the Roku home screen menu
- Here, make a selection for your country of residence
- Also, make a choice for your language preference
- However, certain language preferences may not be supported by all channels on the Roku platform
- Now, navigate to the SETTINGS menu on your HDTV
- Then, access the NETWORK menu option and then, choose the WIRELESS (Wi Fi) option
Finally, select the option SETUP NEW Wi Fi CONNECTION
- Here, choose the name of your home network from the available list
- Also, enter the corresponding password for your network and select the CONNECT button
- The connection is successful if there are three green check marks on the following page
Next, wait for the device to connect to the internet
- Consequently, the Roku automatically updates its operating system and other firmware
Eventually, the streaming player will display a Roku activation code via the TV
- Note down this code before proceeding to the www Roku Com Link Activation process Wireless
Any problems in activating your Roku device? Check out this blog on Roku activation help.
Step 1: Connect TV to the converter
- To begin with, connect the composite converter to a power source using the power adapter
- Next, use the composite cable and then, connect it between the TV and the converter
- Also, make use of the color codes (yellow, white and red) to insert the cable
- The converter is also known as the HDMI to AV converter
Step 2: Connect the Roku to the converter
- First, check if the composite cable converter is compatible with your Roku model
- Then, use the high-speed HDMI cable and then, connect it between the Roku and the converter
- Next, change the aspect ratio of your Roku device to match the aspect ratio of your TV
- For instance, set the aspect ratio of the Roku and the TV to 4:3
Step 3: Connect the router to the Roku
- Make use of the Wi Fi or an Ethernet cable and then, connect the Roku to the router
- Then, enter the password for a wireless connection
Thus, you can connect your older television sets with a latest model Roku streaming media player. Visit the respective link for more information on Roku help.
How to activate the Roku.com/link account
Now, the device setup process is complete. Let’s proceed to the next step Roku com activate with Roku Com Link Activation. You need to activate Roku account and the Roku activation code to complete the device activation. Before we begin, make sure you have created a Roku.com/link account. Also, you can use our toll-free number for Roku account help in device activation.
- To start with, turn ON the devices and then, make sure you have an uninterrupted internet service
- Also, contact your internet service provider (ISP) for issues in your home network
- Then, continue the activation process after troubleshooting the network
- The TV screen will display the roku activation code after it connects to the internet
- Otherwise, make use of the HELP menu to regenerate a code for your Roku device
- The code is valid only for a certain period of time
- Therefore, use the activation code before it expires
- Now, open a web browser on your computer, laptop or mobile device
- Then, access the Roku.com/link account LOG IN page
- Next, open the account using your log in credentials
- Subsequently, navigate to the LINK A DEVICE menu on your home screen
- Here, enter roku code in the respective text box and then, select the SUBMIT button
- The device is linked to the Roku.com/link account if the code is valid
- Otherwise, repeat the steps from the beginning
- In effect, go to the MY DEVICES menu and check if the Roku’s serial number is displayed
- Similarly, link any number of Roku devices to the same Roku.com link account
Thereafter, add any number of channels from the Roku channel store to your account. The channels get reflected on all the streaming devices that are linked to this account. Also, make use of the account to remove any unwanted channels from your devices. To complete your Roku channel activation, contact us at +1-855-276-5444
Roku common problems during activation (Roku Com Link Enter Code)
Wifi connectivity issues while Roku Com Link
Roku players are synonymous with simple setup Roku processes, which is also the reason why people prefer Roku Streaming Players. Once you have purchased your device, follow these steps to finish the www.roku.com/link setup process:
- Check for the cables that come with the device players and use them to connect the Device to the TV. You can also use the Ethernet port for connection.
- Insert new batteries into the remote control.
- Connect the player to the power socket and also ensure the right TV ports are chosen for a connection.
- On powering up, check if you are able to see the logo appear on a screen. If it does, the Roku.com/link setup process is successfully completed.
A decent internet speed facility is required to stream. Choose from the available networks and connect the Roku Com Link device, ensuring that the same wireless network is also used for PC or Laptop. Refer our blog for Roku support guidelines.
Roku Support Number
Get Online Roku Support For Roku Com link, How Does Roku Work, Roku Activation Code, Roku Channel Codes & Other help for Roku Technical problems
Roku Issues & How To Fix Them
We know that Roku Player is manufactured so strong that it rarely needs help from our technicians but Roku issues can occur anytime as Being a technical device. So always you need Roku Support number.
It is always possible to find Roku TV customer service number even when you’re not aware of all the hidden functions. There are many common Roku issues that you can face anytime.
When There Is No Playback Available From Video
- The video is stuck for a long time
- Buffering taking too long time
- It is repeatedly going back to the home screen
These are few common Roku issues that need little time to be fixed. So wherever you feel like your Roku Player is facing any problem among these, feel free to get in touch with Roku Customer Service.
We’ve introduced as online Roku customer service number USA that is a team of highly skilled certified Roku technicians. When you purchase a new Roku player, You might need someone who can assist you to set-up your Roku player device.
You can always contact Roku Troubleshooting team if you think so. We ensure you not take more than a couple of minutes to fixing your Roku player.
These are some of common experience technical problems that Roku Troubleshooting team offers you to fix:
Few Common Roku Issues
Network connectivity Problems of Roku Automatic change of streaming video Irregular of disturbance while streaming Device heating up.
However, these are common issues but still needs to take care so Roku customer support number team offers you to contact them in case you’re facing any of these problems.
Setup Roku & Wireless Connection | Roku Support Number
Why Roku is the most popular player in the world and the answer can be found through the peoples who are enjoying the latest movies, videos & music anytime without having any interruption.
roku error code fix
When you bring new Roku player, you get following items inside the Roku box that needed to set-up a Roku wireless connection.
- Roku Player Device
- Remote To Operate Roku Player
- Cables: There will be a Power and connection cable.
Roku installation process is not complicated as you only have to identify the right port and the setup manual. You can start by identifying each port of the cable jacks. Just fit those into the appropriate relevant cables to its port with device and TV. Later you can start Roku device with the remote.
Roku player will start working after you correctly connect all the port with proper cable. When you’re Roku player is on & working, you can start enjoying the unlimited Entertainment.
Just in case, if you have a problem with Roku Device setup & wireless connection, feel free to contact to Roku Support Number team, We will assist you to setup your Roku device & wireless connection. Apart from it, there are some other Roku Problems such as Roku Wi-Fi setup that you might face while setting up your device. It really doesn’t matter which Roku device model you’re using, if your Roku is unable to connect with Wi-Fi, It will keep restarting or rebooting itself. Roku will be buffering or Roku browser processing slow or it keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi then you definitely need someone who can assist you while setting up your Roku Device.
When you need Roku device, we always recommend you to take Roku assistance so that you can setup Roku device and wireless connection perfectly & without any technical error.
Roku Setup & Activation Help
We offer you to take help and support by Roku help and support team that works online and provide you Roku customer service phone number for setting up your Roku wireless connection. We’re team of highly skilled certified Roku technicians who can resolve almost every Roku technical problem instant.
If you are now at Roku com link setup or activation, just call us and get free help by Roku technician who are ready to guide you to Setting up your Roku player.
Unlimited Choice & Roku Private Channels
Roku device is highly advanced TV streaming player that have unlimited entertainment stuff. Roku customers have always more while watching Roku player as they can always choose what they want to watch. Roku always provide so many options according to users need. Roku offers multiple of choice like channels, Movies, Music & other channels.
Roku offers some hidden channels to their customers if they want to access them. These channels call Roku private channels and available on demand. Apart this, these are so many hidden features that Roku offer.
- It can be connected with cable to watch satellite channels
- It can be used to stream TV, Music, Video & Music
- These are free Channels available through broad casting by HDTV channels
- A vast Range of TV channels
- Private listening facilities
Roku Private Channels | Roku Secret Codes | Roku Activation Code
These are hidden channels and available on demands as these are unrated channels and won’t available on the list of Roku channels. These private channels are developed by the Roku developers as they need to test and verify. When you want to see them, you need to do it by going to the menu option > add channels. They will be asking the Roku code in order to add them on your watch list.
As a part of the installation, Roku wants secret code when you want to watch private channels. You need to set up an account by going through the Roku website where you enter the secret codes. Once you enter them, you will be able to watch the private channels.
“You can always grab Roku private channels. You only have to get these secret codes, you can call Roku support number for more information or any help regarding this. Just dial toll-free Roku support phone number and talk to our Roku technicians about this.”
As you’ve heard about the Roku device, it awesome for those who loves watching movies & videos. Roku is an online streaming player that uses for watching TV channels as well. There are so many Roku device models available such as Roku streaming stick, Roku 4, Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku 1 SE, Roku LT etc. Roku is having more than 20,000+ Channels that are expanding with the time.
Roku Activation & Setup
Roku is all time demanding streaming player which has a huge number of channels. For the successful installation, you need to finish its installation completely with the Roku code. A user will receive link: Roku com link where you only have to enter the activation code. After entering the Roku activation code, a user can enjoy the unlimited fun of music and videos. If you want to know more about this or you’re having the issue while activation your Roku account, you can contact Roku help and support department.
Roku Activation Support & help
It’s an obvious thing that you need help while activating your Roku account. Necessary instruction has been given but if you still need any help and support for Roku activation, you can always contact Roku Support team & We’re always available for your Help and support anytime through our toll-free phone number. You can also visit our Roku support phone number website where you can not only leave your query but also get read Roku help articles that might help you to troubleshoot your Roku related technical problems. To know more Click here…
Roku Support Number
Get solution for Roku- The live streaming device!
The device Roku is a great choice if you are looking for the best media streaming players. There are various media streaming players by which you can enjoy the live streaming by plugin the USB port of into the TV and access the TV channels, audio, and video. The manufacturing company Roku Inc. has been offering this awesome streaming device for a very long time and due to its superb quality and fastest service users love it. But yet there are some points which lead to frustration and this happens when users stuck with bugs whiling streaming video, watching Roku TV and so on. When you are in trouble and you looking for help ring Roku customer care number. This is a toll-free customer support number by which you can sort out the snags that appear with it.
Why is Roku different from other streaming devices?
To be different anything needs to have some amazing characteristic because everyone love to have the best device. Well as you read above that the Roku is a great streaming device on the long list of streaming devices in the market. Now, this is the time to have a look at what does makes Roku special from other streaming devices.
- Simple to set up and easy to use.
- Powerful features for all users.
- 4000+ free and paid channels
- Now monthly charges
- You can watch YouTube, Box Plus, VEVO and more amazing channels through this device.
How to set up the Roku device:-
The setup process of Roku is as simple which a non-tech savvy people can also do. If you want to know how you can set up the Roku at your smart home, just have a glance at the steps described here and if you have any doubt just dial Roku customer service number. No need to worry about the troubles because customer care experts are always availed on the call for resolving your technical flaws.
Step 1: Turn on the Roku device which one you have selected. Then plug the Roku USB port into your TV. You should use HDMI cables to connect it to your TV.
Step 2: Turn on the router or modem and connect your Roku with Wi-Fi connection. You should make sure the internet connection good. To stream the contents you need to have the fastest internet connection by which you can access the Roku streaming player.
Step 3: Now create a Roku account which is essential to stream video, TV channels etc. To activate the Roku device you will require an account, so create an account and take a subscription for Roku device.
You can also watch the video and amazing channels on your iOS and Android phone via Roku mobile app. This device will tell you what you are watching and what is the cost, means it is free content or paid.
A wide range of Roku products:-
There is a wide range of Roku devices by you can choose the best and reliable one for you. If you want help to get the complete information which one would be best for you then simply call on Roku helpline number and ask customer care experts for assistance. So you are just one step away from entertainment, to watch your favorite TV show or audio. You can purchase any Roku device those are listed below.
- Roku Streaming Stick:
- Roku Express & Express +
- Roku Premiere models
- Roku TV
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere & Premiere+
Technical snags of Roku device:-
Having technical hiccups are part daily life and often it leads to frustration and irritation. The same thing happens with Roku device users. There is some sort of reasons that cause troubles to set up this device, users face a problem to access the TV channels and much more.
- Video stuck while playing
- The home page frequently turns back
- Roku remote is causing an error.
- The Roku device is heating up.
- Trouble to install and set up the TV channels.
- Error while accounting
- Buffering for a long
- Users face sound trouble while watching videos.
- Code activation error.
- Trouble at the time of payment and billing.
- Roku device shows connectivity error.
- Roku device set up and activation error.
- How to find a complete solution for Roku hiccups?
The popularity of the Roku device is because of its superb quality but yet you can’t deny that it shows snags. When you stuck with trouble and not able to sort it out then you should contact dexterous techies via contact Roku customer support number. Through this customer care toll-free number you will be able to find a complete solution for the Roku device flaws. The reason why you should get in touch with customer care executives is given as.
- You will get 24×7 assistance no time limit.
- Reliable and worthy service.
- The quick response to your call.
- Complete solution of the error you are facing.
A Roku is one of the famous and leading streaming players which was established in 2002 and provides services to watch movies, listen to music, and enjoy their favorite TV shows with an internet connection. Roku Inc was founded by Anthony Wood and it is a leading manufacturer of streaming entertainment devices. If you have a query related to Roku then immediately dial our Roku contact number. Our Roku support team will help you in getting a best possible solution of your problem without any delay.
Common Roku issues solved by our support team:
Our Roku contact is helpful in resolving these type of issue that you can commonly face while using a Roku device for listening to music, watch movies and your favorite TV shows.
- Roku com link not working
- Unable to create Roku account
- Don’t know how to recover forgotten Roku account password
- unable to enter Roku activation code
- Unable to find Roku activation link
- roku remote battery issues
- Netflix Roku activation issue
- Roku live TV buffering issue
- roku payment issues
- roku performance issues
- A Roku playback issues
- roku remote battery issues
- a Roku screen issues
- Roku setup and configuration issue
- Some users are unable to get new Roku activation code
- roku streaming stick setup issues
Reason to dial our Roku contact number:
There are some important features of our Roku support team that can help you in getting a best possible solution of your above-mentioned issue and many others.
- Our support team is 24*7 available for your help
- Here you can get instant solution your all your Roku problems
- Help Roku customers with 100% customer satisfaction
- Provides cheapest and reliable solution
- Provides support with chat, email and phone number
- Provides support through remote access if Roku customers do not satisfy on call
- Help users with a surety of data security
- Have the ability to troubleshoot any kind of Roku issue or Roku activation issue
- Our third-party Roku customer support team is highly educated, certified and have proper experience about Roku
Why need Roku contact Number
If you have any type of Roku technical issue or problem and want an instant solution to your problem for enjoying error-free service, then you can contact our Roku technical support team just by dialing our Roku contact number. Here you can get a best possible solution of your every issue which is related to Roku. You can contact our Roku support team anytime for any type of query and suggestions.
How to contact Roku Technical support
You can contact our third-partyRoku technical support team through our toll-free Roku contact number +1-855-276-5444. We have well trained and qualified technicians who have the ability to solve any type of technical issue which is related to Roku. Our Roku technicians are 24*7 available for your help so you can call us any time for any type of query and suggestion. If you are unable to get a proper solution through call then our support team can also resolve your problem by accessing your device through remote access. And here you can ask any type of query or questions related to Roku without hesitation.
Roku Customer Support – Roku TV
Roku Customer Support Provides the Spotlight at CES!
TCL and Hisense flaunt their 4K HDR Roku TV sat the CES stage, Of course, these are only the first to come among the ones waiting in line from the brands including Hisense, Hitachi, Insignia, Sharp, TCL (and soon Element Electronics), proving the perfection that Roku customer support.
Roku has another stat to prove that Roku customer support is one of the top services for Roku com link code. The stat that 13 percent of all U.S. smart TV sales — roughly 1 out 8 Smart TV purchased in the U.S. is a Roku device!
With perfection comes confidence, they say! Likewise, Roku support on point has projected a 50 percent increase in Roku TV models with 150 models available in North America, and they also guarantee that these will be affordable and will be of high-end standards.
Roku TV support
Unable to activate the Roku TV?
Roku TV activation is simple and straightforward. However, you may have to do it carefully to get the desired output. Some tips to rectify the issue include,
- Use the Roku activation code before it expires
- Make sure you have an uninterrupted internet connection during the activation process
- Check the wireless and wired connection between your devices before you setup Roku
- Use Roku com link enter code for linking the Roku TV to your Roku com link account
Unable to add channels to the Roku TV?
If you are unable to add channels directly to your device, you can add them to your Roku account.
- To do this, log into your Roku account from another device, say your mobile phone or PC
- Navigate to the Channel store aka. the Streaming Channels menu and search for the channel app
- Add the app to your account and simultaneously restart your Roku TV
- Turn on the TV and check if the app reflects on it too
- If not, you can visit www Roku com link for assistance
It is also worth noting that every Roku TV is on the edge of the picture and performance quality! SO go grab your TV today and enjoy what Roku has in store for you.
Go to our website and we have the best Roku Customer support team to assist you
Roku account setup – Get more for less!
Watch more movies and more TV shows with the Roku Premiere+. It comes with better features, more apps and a better ecosystem. The Roku account setup for the Premiere+ offers more customization than any of its rivals. The device is faster and a lot quieter than the previous version. It has the capability of streaming both 4K and HDR or high definition range that provides better color and sharper images on your display.
- When you open the Roku standard box, you will see that the Premiere Plus comes with a nice slim design and on the back, it has the Ethernet port, the HDMI port, Micro SD port and the power port.
- The bottom of the device has a rubbery and non-slippery surface so that it does not slide around. The sides of the player though, have a glossy finish and the top has a matte finish.
- Further underneath, you have the papers that have relevant imagery to help you connect to the Roku account setup.
- Along with the Premiere Plus viewers also get a booklet that recommends popular channels that you can watch.
- The remote comes with a headphone jack on the side for users to plug in their headphones that enable ‘Private listening’. You can also control the volume with the ‘Up/Down’ buttons on the other side. The remote is also a ‘Point Anywhere’ remote, which means you can point the remote anywhere and the player will still receive the signal even if it is hidden.
- Other than the above, the box also comes with batteries for the remote, a charging cable and a set of headphones.
Complete the Roku account setup with a few easy steps:
- Insert the HDMI cable (which you have to procure separately) into the HDMI port of the TV and the other end of the cable to the player
- The ‘Input’ button on your TV’s remote will let you navigate and choose the HDMI on your TV
- Then insert the AC adapter into the Roku player so that you can switch it on
- Once you load the batteries into the remote, it will start flashing a light to pair it along with the device
- The player will pair with the remote automatically
- Once paired select the language
- Connect to your network by choosing the name of your wireless from the list displayed on the TV
- If there are any software updates required, the Roku player will install it automatically
- Another additional feature on the Premiere Plus is the Display Type; select your display type at ‘Set Display Type’
- Press ‘Ok’ for the Roku to determine the best resolution
- Select ‘Yes, screen looks good’ button
- In the next screen, you can convert the resolution by clicking on ‘Change 4K UHD TV’
- Once set, the Roku code setup activation screen will appear with a code
- Enter the code that is displayed on the TV screen into roku.com/link, from where you can create an account. For more details call us +1-855-276-5444 or chat with our live assistant at https://www.go-roku.com.
For more details call our toll-free number +1-855-276-5444 or visit us at https://www.go-roku.com
Roku Account Setup
The setup procedure for the entire range of Roku device is more or less the same. You need to activate your Roku device and link the Roku device to your Roku Account Setup.
Roku account is a must when you add a channel to your device. The Roku account keeps track of all the subscriptions, purchases you make and also the details about the devices that are linked to that Roku account. To know more about how-to-setup-your-Roku-account, continue reading below.
Note: You can create a Roku account for free!
It will keep track of the subscriptions expiry date and notify you in prior. In case you have set a reminder to watch a favorite movie when it’s streaming, you can stay updated with the Roku account. It will send a reminder prior to the movie streaming on the news feed.
Is it a must to have a Roku account?
Yes. You should have a Roku account to activate your Roku device and to add channels. To have a Roku account, you should have a valid email address. You can receive important notifications on this email address. Secure your Roku account with a strong password.
So, before you start streaming the channels for example channels like Hulu, the Roku channel, HBO NOW or any channel, you should add the channel to your Roku device. You should download and install the channel. To do that, you must first link your Roku device to a Roku account. Without having a Roku account, you cannot add or stream a channel.
How to create a Roku account:
To activate a Roku device and enjoy all that streaming, you need to have a Roku account. Create a Roku account with the following steps to complete Roku Account Setup.
- Visit the Roku sign in page for Roku Account Setup
- Click on Create an account option from the page.
- You will get the signup form.
- Complete the form filling in the required details.
- Your name, email address is a must.
- Provide a password to secure your account.
- Put a check and Confirm that you are 18 years or more.
- You can choose to receive email the product tips, latest releases and other product related details ( this is optional though)
- Confirm that you are not a Robot.
- Click on Continue to navigate to the next page.
After you click on continue you will be directed to the payment information page.
Providing Payment details:
When you create a Roku account for Roku Account Setup, you will provide the payment details. Though creating a Roku account is free of cost, you can use the payment details you have provided to purchase a channel or pay a subscription. The card details you provide with the Roku account, you can use the same payment details for any Roku device you have linked with the same account.
If you have more than one Roku device, you can link any number of devices to one Roku account. You can change the payment details provide any time. This will not make any changes to the Roku account.
- Provide details of your credit card here.
- Mention the card number, card expires and other details.
- Remember, Roku will not charge you for account creation.
- After you provide the details click on continue to complete the account creation.
- You can now activate your Roku device with the Roku account you have created.
For more information on how to perform Roku Account Setup, visit roku.com/link. You can also call us on +1-855-276-5444 for more information.